Our Governing Board are responsible for the overall management of our school and its policies, guidelines and practices. They are a hardworking team consisting of parents, school staff and members of our local community. The full Governing Board meets one a term. In addition, each Governor belongs to a Sub-Committee, which meets once a term.
It is the responsibility of the Governing Board to:
- Agree the aims and values of the school
- Monitor and review the policies and organisation of the school
- Ensure that financial procedures are sound
- Participate in the appointment of staff
- Ensure that all decisions are made in the best interests of all children attending the school
View our instrument of government
If you would like to contact a member of our governing board, please do so by sending your written correspondence to: Chair of Governors, c/o Someries Infant and Nursery School, Wigmore Lane, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU2 8AH.
Our governing board maintains a code of conduct which is communicated to all prospective governors to set out clear expectations of their role and behaviour.
Click here to read our governing board's code of conduct